A new study found the average person spends a total of two hours a day feeling bored. The top five boring things we have to do all the time are waiting on hold, dealing with slow Wi-Fi, sitting through video ads, opening junk mail, and waiting for websites to load, even if the Wi-Fi is decent. They forgot to put waiting on people to do things so we can move ahead. Today, all I want to do is cat nap with Kitty.
This brings us to Splendid Sampler II's 15th free block, Cat Nap by Nicole Vos van Avezthe. Way too cute a block.
As usual no hand work, machine work only. Steps we did:
- draw the outlines for floor tiles, flower and kitty,
- fuse and decorative stitch the 3 yellow pieces,
- freehand machine stitch the cat outline and flower and floor tiles. Did not floor tile stitch through cat,
- decorative machine stitched the leaf pattern in the bottom tile,
- Oops, just noticed haven't stitched a horizontal line. Go back and stitch the missed horizontal tile line,
- Trim block.
Remember the harness and the sit down protest. Well, it only took a couple of days to be released. The fun thing now is to sit at the door and meow and meow and meow to be let outside to explore.